- Took down Christmas decorations
- Returned a cell phone, bought a new cell phone
- Donated blood
- Teeth cleaned (I learned that I've been flossing behind my permanent retainer incorrectly for nine years now! It was hard to do before, but now it's about three times harder!)
- Tires balanced and rotated
- Lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in years
- Inbox from 850 down to 270
- Unsubscribed from numerous blogs and newsletters
- Spring cleaned my bedroom
- Vacuum apartment
- Fundraised for Fight for Air Climb (thanks friends!) and started training
I've been writing one or two "big things" on my wall calendar a couple days in advance and that has been pretty effective.
ALSO!!! This is my 200th post on this blog. I feel like I should do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight! But really, it's not that exciting. Just a number that I happened to notice.
School starts tomorrow and I have a clean backpack with all my supplies packed. I still need to pack a lunch though. I'm scared to start again...