2 Bare Arms

No, I didn't use the wrong "bear" (Or, I suppose I used the wrong one intentionally...) In my high-school civics class, we had mnemonics to remember the bill of rights and to remember the second amendment we were supposed to think of sleeveless arms.

Heck, I'd wear sleeveless dresses frequently too if I had her sexy arms.

I had a snow day today which was loverly. Unexpected days off really are fantastic and didn't do much except catch up on my hulu queue. Thanks Saturday Night Live for making my day with this gem!



"And yes, the founding fathers wanted you to have the right to bear arms but the guys who wrote that would pee through all 8 layers of their pants if they saw what guns are now."

Grrrr. I hate guns. I hate that guns are allowed per the constitution. I hate that we've amended the constitution many times but somehow still see the constitution as infallible.

Comments

Popular Posts