36-Hour Clean Water Fast

While in Bolivia, my chapter of Engineers without Borders worked with a local NGO, Engineers in Action. Their tagline "Clean Water Shouldn't Be a Luxury" really resonated with me as I hiked through the mountains to find sources of clean water for the rural Bolivians we were serving. When their executive director asked us to participate in a 36-hr fast as part of their fall fundraiser I signed up and started this morning (ending at our monthly Engineers Without Border monthly meeting tomorrow evening).

Measuring Flow Rate of a New Spring

Could you please sponsor my fast? engineersinaction.networkforgood.com/

Dollar amounts are in odd amounts to match the 36-hour fast. Feel free to use the blank box to donate any amount. (Note: half the money will go directly to Engineers in Action and half will go to my local chapter in the form of a reduced price invoice for future trips)



Thank you so much for considering.

Kaleena

P.S. Bonus pictures! Because I remember my coworkers sharing pictures of their kids as incentive to buy girl scout cookies being especially effective... Here are some cute Bolivian kiddos!

The first schoolgirls to warm up to us
Someone who loves me very much went to Belgium and got me this shirt
P.P.S. Full report/blog post to follow

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts