Caucuses Tonight!

Guess what? Today is the third Tuesday in March which means that it's caucus time! I hope you can go to yours because I'm currently in Washington DC and can't go to mine.

If I were to go, I would caucus for Andrew Romanoff and I would like to encourage you to do the same.

I think that a huge reason to support Romanoff has a better chance than Bennet of beating any Republican candidate and Romanoff is now beating Lieutenant Governor (R) Jane Norton in the polls.

More info about Romanoff:
-Senator Bennet's Special Interest/PAC Contributions
-Romanoff vs. Bennet debate

"We need Washington to work for us. That won’t happen as long as special interests are able to bankroll Congress and block reform. I am the only candidate in this race willing to fix that system, by turning down the cash that corrupts it.

For nearly a decade, I have fought to energize our economy, strengthen our schools, curb the cost of health care, and protect our fragile planet. That’s why I've been recognized as one of the most effective legislative leaders in America – and why I’ll be the best Senator money can’t buy."
--Andrew Romanoff


And find your caucus (For El Paso County)
-Democratic Caucus
-Republican Caucus

Comments

  1. The Midterms: Romanoff bests Bennet

    by Domenico Montanaro (MSNBC FirstRead)

    COLORADO: In last night’s first round of Democratic and Republican caucuses, “Andrew Romanoff defeated [Democratic Sen. Michael] Bennet handily, even though Bennet swamped him in fundraising and had the blessing of top Democrats,” while “in Republican caucuses, former Lt. Gov. Jane Norton lost narrowly to Ken Buck, a northern Colorado prosecutor,” the AP reports.

    Romanoff defeated Bennet by a 51%-42% margin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts